Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Wow. All I can say is wow.

We had triumphs, frustrations, Plan B's and Plan Z's... Models, websites, raps...you name it!  Thank goodness for Duct tape and Popsicle sticks.  The theme of our wrap-up at the end of the day was: "It's the process not the product." Some students wanted to bring projects home to finish and others definitely were ready to take a break!

Tomorrow we will reflect upon the process, talk about individual problem solving along the way, and share our stories born from a day of hard work.  Some entered the classroom today excited "not to do any work" but I have a feeling their perspectives may have changed at this point!  They were exhausted in such a great way- and so am I!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add comments or questions if you have them!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.